Arm yourself with the tools you’ll need for success with the CTE program.
- Purchases need to be made using the Perkin’s index given for the project.(One exception: If the purchase is made on a procard, the CTE office must receive a receipt before any funds are transferred to the department’s index.)
- Purchases made through a requisition should not include small inexpensive items. (Those items should be purchased with departmental funds.)
- When purchases are made with a requisition, the CTE office must receive a copy of the requisition, the purchase order and the invoice.
- For travel arrangements, the CTE office needs a copy of the flight information, any membership or conference receipts, a copy of the travel authorization, the travel reimbursement form, and any accompanying receipts.
- When items are received, don’t forget to call the PO number into the warehouse and let the CTE office know the date when you called.
- Purchases over $3000.00 must be handled through the institution’s bid process.
- If purchases are made by giving a campus entity the index number (ie. dining services, bookstore, etc.), the CTE needs documentation of that expenditure.
- Paperwork copies of expenditures need to be given to the CTE office in a timely manner. (The project will not be considered closed until all paperwork has been submitted.)
- All purchases are subject to UVU policies and procedures.