Bachelor of Fine Arts, Dance - Ballet Emphasis
- Applicable knowledge base in somatic practices that enhance performance and technique
including, Laban Movement Analysis, Bartenieff Fundamentals, Advanced Movement Analysis,
and Dance Conditioning.
- Level 2 technical competency in Character Dance, Jazz, and Modern.
- Ability to generate original movement material and create well-crafted and meaningful
- Pre-professional or professional performance skills.
- Written and oral communication skills specific to the field of dance.
- Fluency in a variety of traditional and contemporary ballet techniques and styles.
- Level 4 Technical competency in Pointe (Women) or (Men's class Men)
- Advanced Level competency in applying concepts of music to Ballet and dance in general.