Bill Cobb Peace, Justice, and Conflict Resolution Scholarship
- Recipient may be enrolled as a full or part-time student.
- Recipient must be enrolled in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Recipient must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, although in extraordinary circumstances a 2.75 GPA might be considered.
- Recipient must provide written evidence of a personal and/or academic commitment to these items:
- Peace, justice, and conflict resolution broadly defined.
- The value of a higher education as an important basis for one’s participation in American democracy and a respect for global interdependence and understanding.