Leadership Scholarship for Uintah High School Class of ‘69
- Recipient must be an incoming freshman who is a Uintah High School graduate.
- Recipient must demonstrate service and leadership abilities (school, extracurricular, service, awards, contests, student government/community/leadership positions, talents).
- Recipient must demonstrate financial need.
- Recipient must enroll in the Principles of Leadership MGMT 1250 class (3 credits).
- Recipient must attach to the application:
- One or two page letter of intent: explaining personal circumstances and interests, personal and professional goals, and financial need.
- Two letters of Recommendation: from persons who can attest to student’s academic and leadership performance, talents, and skills (not family members).
- High school transcript.