Utah Fire & Rescue Academy (UFRA) Store Annual Scholarship FundTech & Computing
- Recipient must be majoring in Fire Science.
- Recipient must be registered for a minimum of three credits in Fire Science.
- Recipient must be a Utah Full-time, Part-time, or Volunteer Firefighter.
- Recipient must be an Emergency Services major and meet one of the following:
- Affiliated with a Utah fire department.
- current/previous student in the Recruit Candidate Academy.
- current/previous student in Paramedic program.
- current previous student in Wildland internship.
- No trustee or employee of the college, or their immediate family, shall receive this scholarship.