Our department surveyed as many patrons of our facilities during a two week period last month. From this survey we were able to develop some strategic goals and objectives.
Here are a few of them for your information.
- Develop and install two new food concepts in Centre Courte Food Court Operations. Both of these concepts will respond to the overwhelming request for fresher and healthier selections not currently offered in the Food Court.
- Institute menu posting of nutritional information in all seven Centre Courte Restaurants.
- Rewrite Valley View Room Menu cycle for Fall Semester
- Install Health and Well section of Valley View Room Service area for the fall semester.
- Relocate the L.A. Café from the hallway of the Liberal Arts building to the spacious PE/MEC Intersection build-out by the Fall Semester.