Master of Education
Applicants should hold a Baccalaureate degree that supports the State of Utah Teacher
License. Applicants must submit all of the following to the UVU School of Education.
- Remit a nonrefundable $45 fee by check or money order (payable to UVU).
- Forward all official university transcripts.
- Respond to all admission essay questions.
- Provide three letters of recommendation submitted electronically or mailed from the writer directly to the UVU School of Education.
- Send official GRE test scores. Prospective students must complete the GRE general test with a minimum
score at or above the 40th percentile overall in the verbal and quantitative portions;
special consideration will be given to the quantitative score. GRE registration is
available at www.ets.org/gre
- Submit TOEFL scores (only for applicants for whom English is a second language and who have not earned
a degree in the United States).
- Attend an interview with the School of Education Graduate Committee.
The application deadline is March 31st. The School of Education reserves the right to accept applications beyond the deadline,
if necessary, in order to achieve a full cohort of qualified applicants.
Relevant, Practical, Real