Applicants should hold a Baccalaureate degree that supports the State of Utah Teacher License. Applicants must submit all of the following to the UVU School of Education.
- Complete application online at http://www.uvu.edu/admissions.
- UVU Masters of Education Online Paper Application (pdf)
- Remit a nonrefundable $45 fee by check or money order (payable to UVU).
- Forward all official university transcripts.
- Respond to all admission essay questions.
- Provide three letters of recommendation submitted electronically or mailed from the writer directly to the UVU School of Education.
- Send official GRE test scores. Prospective students must complete the GRE general test with a minimum score at or above the 40th percentile overall in the verbal and quantitative portions; special consideration will be given to the quantitative score. GRE registration is available at www.ets.org/gre
- Submit TOEFL scores (only for applicants for whom English is a second language and who have not earned a degree in the United States).
- Attend an interview with the School of Education Graduate Committee.
The application deadline is March 31st . The School of Education reserves the right to accept applications beyond the deadline, if necessary, in order to achieve a full cohort of qualified applicants.
Relevant, Practical, Real