The Minor in Autism Studies will give you a broad overview of autism spectrum disorder. Courses cover the lifespan and the broad spectrum of autism. The minor includes intervention supports & behavior management techniques.
- AUTS 2500 Understanding Autism
- AUTS 3810 Autism Across the Lifespan 1 - Infants & Children
- AUTS 3820 Autism Across the Lifespan 2 - Adolescents & Adults
- AUTS 3850 Autism Assessment & Treatment
- AUTS 4650 Autism & Applied Behavior Analysis
- AUTS 481R / AUTS 482R Autism Fieldwork/Seminar (225 hours)
- Upper division elective