The Facilities Management program is designed to prepare graduates to manage physical facilities such as resorts, health care centers, government facilities, recreational complexes, schools, industrial plants, and apartment buildings. Whereever there are buildings to be maintained there is a career opportunity for the facility manager.
Office: GT 601
Office: GT 613D
- Mark Woods (Chairperson), Novell, Inc.
- Phil Lott, Provo School District
- Bob Clark, Utah Valley University, Physical Plant
- Bob Whimpey, Nature's Sunshine
- Larry Robinson, Intermountain Healthcare - Urban South Region