The mission of the Utah Valley University Facilities Department is to provide a safe,
clean, comfortable environment conducive to learning. This is to be accomplished through
an adaptive and diverse support team of dedicated and well-trained professionals whose
purpose is to meet the facilities needs of the college, its students, faculty, staff,
and the surrounding community.
Goals and Implementations
- Improve our service to our customers (students, faculty, staff, and community) through
acquisition of a) additional personnel; b) increased materials and supplies; c) improved
physical plant facilities and more competitive staff compensation.
- Improve employee performance through staff training, improved communications, improved
response time, and better follow through.
- Upgrade physical plant operations and systems through appropriate use of automation
- Achieve greater economy and efficiency in the operation of the physical plant through
all of the above.
- Assess our departmental gains relative to items one through four on a regular basis.
Phone (801) 863-8322, Fax (801) 224-6405