* Required Fields
If you see this don't fill out this input box.
* Nominee's School/College:
* Nominee's Department:
* Nominee (Full-Time Faculty or Adjunct):
1. In what specific ways does the faculty member demonstrate teaching excellence in
relation to the core themes associated with UVU’s central mission of teaching? (These
core themes are engaged, inclusive, serious and student success.) 50%.
2. How does the faculty member exemplify areas of service? May include any of the
following: Evidence of commitment and collegiality and service to the department,
school or college, university and include service in community. Relevant evidence
may include peer or supervisor evaluations, awards and recognition, grants, and/or
committee appointments. (10%-40%)
3. How does the faculty member exemplify areas of Scholarship/Creative Work includes
any of the following: evidence of professional development; scholarly activities;
evidence of publications, presentations or creative projects that advance discovery
integration or application within discipline; scholarly work related to teaching,
student learning or engagement (10%-40%).
Office of the President
Inclusion & Diversity