- Waives the non-resident portion of tuition.
- Merit Based scholarships will be viewed and selected by the Scholarship Office.
- Incoming non-resident Freshman undergraduate who has not previously been enrolled
in a college or university in Utah
- Legal domicile is approximately 100 highway miles from UVU's Orem or Wasatch campuses. The
High Schools list below qualify:
- Evanston High School, Evanston Wyoming
- Kemmerer High School, Kemmerer Wyoming
- Mountain View High School, Mountain View Wyoming
- Lyman High School, Lyman Wyoming
- Meet the eligibility requirements listed above
- Register and maintain at least 12 credit hours per semester
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher to apply
- Have an overall ACT score of 22 or higher to qualify
- The scholarship is renewable for up to eight semesters, provided the recipient maintains
a GPA of 3.2 or higher and completes 12 hours per semester.
- Should it be discovered that any recipient misrepresented their Border Status, the
scholarship will be revoked immediately.
- The waiver may be added to other University or private scholarships.