The Dean's Merit scholarship is based on your major. You must have a declared major
to be considered. By submitting the Scholarship Application, you are automatically
considered if you have declared a major. Award notification will be sent to your myUVU
email as soon as you are awarded. Awarding will be completed by July 1st.
To be eligible for these scholarships, you must be currently admitted to UVU, have
submitted transcript(s) (either High School if just graduated or college if transferring),
and have submitted ACT or SAT scores (if applicable).
- Award amount will vary with the maximum being full-tuition for one or two semesters.
- Not renewable, but may reapply.
- Online scholarship application is required.
ELIGIBILITY and CRITERIA
- Major-specific with additional criteria determined by the department.
- GPA varies from 2.5 – 3.5 GPA.
- Utah Residency is required.
Utah Valley University (UVU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), disability
status, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, citizenship,
genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable law in employment, treatment,
admission, access to educational programs and activities, or other University benefits