- Generally, graduate students who have previously earned a bachelor's degree are not
eligible to apply for UVU scholarships.
- Please check with your department for other scholarships that may be available
- http://www.studentaid.ed.gov is also a resource available for outside scholarship searches (go to 'Tools & Resources'
-> 'Scholarship Search').
- DISCLAIMER: UVU does not affiliate with or endorse any third-party scholarship website. Nor does UVU guarantee to confirm the validity of these scholarships and/or websites.
Use at your own risk. Please exercise caution when pursuing any outside scholarships.
Be careful what information you supply to websites. When in doubt, don't supply any
- Other forms of Financial Aid are available for graduate students at UVU. Please visit
the UVU Financial Aid website for details.
Utah Valley University (UVU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), disability
status, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, citizenship,
genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable law in employment, treatment,
admission, access to educational programs and activities, or other University benefits