To be eligible for these scholarships, you must be currently admitted to UVU, have
submitted transcript(s) (either High School if just graduated or college if transferring),
and have submitted ACT or SAT scores (if applicable). Most of the scholarships, highlighted
within this web site and the many others not mentioned require the Comprehensive Online
There are a few scholarships that do NOT require the Comprehensive Online Scholarship
Application, but it would be to the benefit for the student to complete and submit
the online form. If there is a question regarding specific scholarships’ requirements,
please contact the Scholarship Office at (801) 863-8443.
- This is a private scholarship to reward continuing students who have shown a commitment
to attending UVU; encourage completion of a bachelor's degree at UVU while working
outside of the University and attending school.
- This scholarship is a one-time award for one or two semesters
- Total amount awarded is $500 per year (may increase if funding is available)
- Must complete and submit the online scholarship application by the Continuing Student
- Must be a continuing student who has attended at least two previous semesters at UVU
with at least 6 credit hours each semester.
- Must be in a bachelor degree-seeking program.
- Must be a Utah resident
- Must have a Junior class standing (60 or more total credits earned).
- Must submit a letter of recommendation that includes information about the student's
academic promise from a full-time staff member to the Scholarship Office by the Continuing
Criteria for Awards
- Meet the eligibility requirements listed above
- Enroll and maintain 6 credit hours per semester
- Student must submit, through the online scholarship application, an essay explaining
your educational aspirations and commitment to continuing your education.