- This scholarship is for transfer students who have previously been involved with Phi
- Must specifically select this scholarship by checking the Phi Theta Kappa scholarship
checkbox in Part II of the online scholarship application then complete all other
information requested and by the deadline.
- Transfer resident student
- Must have completed 30 transfer credit hours (not including concurrent enrollment,
AP, remedial, or religion classes).
- Must have a transferred GPA of 3.0 or more.
- Must submit to the Scholarship Office a Letter of Recommendation from their Chapter
Utah Valley University (UVU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), disability
status, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, citizenship,
genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable law in employment, treatment,
admission, access to educational programs and activities, or other University benefits
- Meet the eligibility requirements listed.
- Student must submit, through the online scholarship application, an essay covering
these three topics:
- Tell us about your participation in Phi Theta Kappa, including any positions you held.
- How did your participation in Phi Theta Kappa prepare you for the next level of education?
- Tell us why you chose to come to UVU.