Foster Care ScholarshipTo be eligible for these scholarships, you must be currently admitted to UVU, have submitted transcript(s) (either High School if just graduated or college if transferred), and have submitted ACT or SAT scores (if applicable). Most of the scholarships, highlighted within this web site and the many others not mentioned require the Comprehensive Online Scholarship Application.
There are a few scholarships that do NOT require the Comprehensive Online Scholarship Application, but it would be to the benefit for the student to complete and submit the online form. If there is a question regarding specific scholarships’ requirements, please contact the Scholarship Office at (801) 863-8443.
- Award amount will vary for one or two semester.
- Not renewable, but may reapply.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must have been in the Foster Care Program
- Must check related checkbox labeled "Foster Care" on the online application and submit the completed form.
- 2.5 GPA required.
- Utah residency is required
- FAFSA or FAFSA's 4caster
- Requires an essay – one page essay expressing financial need.
UVU provides financial assistance to all eligible students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. If you need language assistance or accommodation, please inform us when you first contact our office.