Operations Guide

If your vehicle is disabled (breaks down)


  1. Try to Assess the Problem.
  2. If the problem cannot be fixed immediately, make arrangements to have it fixed where you are.
  3. DO NOT LEAVE THE VEHICLE UNLESS YOU HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE IT FIXED. You are responsible for the vehicle from the time you pick up the keys until it is checked back in. If a vehicle breaks down and arrangements have not been made to get it fixed, your department will be held responsible for getting the vehicle repaired and returned to campus.
  4. If the vehicle needs to be towed to a service repair facility, contact:
    1. Utah County: Barbara Young - work 863-8720 cell: 368-9205
    2. Outside Utah County: Call NAC Fleet Rescue. To prepare for the call, refer to the enclosed yellow and black bordered pamphlet for the phone number and information you will need.

Roadside Assistance:

Call ARI-Automotive Resources International 1-800-CAR-Care (227-2273)

You will be asked to provide a Client # and ARI Vehicle # (for this information please refer to the packet that you were issued when you picked up the vehicle from Fleet).

Services Offered by Roadside Assistance

  • Towing
  • Lockout Service
  • Fuel Delivery
  • Flat Tire Change