- The GASCARD provided for each vehicle is accepted at State of Utah Fuel Network sites
(see below for link). A Pin (Personal Identification Number) is required for use
with GASCARD. The Pin is located on the rental card form. You will find the GASCARD
attached to the keychain.
- The GASCARD is to be used for all fuel purchases. If it is impossible to use the GASCARD
you must record the quantity of gas bought, the odometer reading at the time of fueling,
and the receipt must be returned to Fleet Operations within 2 days of your return
in order to be reimbursed.
- GASCARDS are assigned to a particular vehicle and are not interchangeable.
- You must enter the correct odometer when fueling the vehicle. If you enter an incorrect
odometer you must report the correct and incorrect reading to 863-8720. If you fail
to report the error, the State of Utah will assess a $50 fee, to be charged to the
- When fueling at an ARCO site:
Sites are pay at the pump only. Card reader is usually located on the center island. The PIN and odometer reading
must be entered as one 10-digit number.
Fuelman site Locator: http://sitelocator.fleetcor.com/Site/Index