GRADUATE SUPPORT COMMITTEE PURPOSE
Assist graduate programs in the areas of recruitment, admission, operational implementation,
retention, scholarship, thesis completion, and graduation at Utah Valley University.
- Gather data of constituent groups to determine feasibility, need, and efficacy of
- Identify, develop, and evaluate resources available and resources needed for admission,
operational implementation, retention, progress, and graduation.
- Coordinate admission criteria, progression standards, and graduation requirements
for graduate programs.
- Support the development of program evaluation criteria for measuring outcomes and
ensuring consistency of academic practices and processes.
- Review, initiate, and draft institutional policies, program specific practices, and
catalog information pertaining to graduate programs.
- Associate Vice President of Academic Programs.
- Program coordinators from UVU graduate programs.
- Administrators from offices that support the graduate programs: admissions, graduation,
curriculum/scheduling, academic IT, registrar, enrollment management, advisement,
marketing, and others as needed.