Apply for Summer 2013 graduation by June 7, 2013.
Please finalize your registration prior to applying.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRADUATION
To access the Graduation Application via Wolverine Track in UVLink:
(Read all instructions prior to linking to UVLink)
- Login to UVLink;
- Click on the Wolverine Track logo (located on the top right between Canvas and E-mail logos);
- OR Click on the Student tab then Finishing Your Education link then Wolverine Track link;
- Click on the Launch Wolverine Track button;
- In the new Wolverine Track window, click on the Apply for Graduation link;
* located under Degree Progress bar - highlighted in yellow (75% complete or above) or tan (below 75% complete)
- In the new Graduation Application window, read all text and answer all questions on every page plus pay the application fee;
- Continue after payment to the Submitted for Review - 100% Complete page;
- When finished, close the Graduation Application and Wolverine Track windows.
After completing the application,
check your UVLink e-mail. You will receive 3 e-mails per application:
(contact the Graduation Office immediately if you do not receive these e-mails)
- Payment confirmation (received immediately);
- Copy of the graduation application (received immediately);
- Confirmation from the graduation office after they have reviewed and accepted - or not accepted - your application (received within 1-2 weeks).
First Friday in February (Feb 1, 2013)
First Friday in June (Jun 7, 2013)
First Friday in October (Oct 4, 2013)
Last Day of Semester (Apr 25, 2013)
Last Day of Semester (Aug 9, 2013)
Last Day of Semester (Dec 19, 2013)
All graduation requirements must be fully completed by the last day of the graduation application semester.
Additionally, all requirements must show as complete in Wolverine Track by the requirement deadline.
Requirements may include, but are not limited to:
- All Current Semester Grades
- Incomplete 'I' and Missing 'M' Grades
- Grade Changes
- Challenge and Experiential Credit
- Advanced Placement (AP) Credit
- CLEP and DSST Credit
- Required Testing
- Departmental Exceptions
- Other Non-UVU (Transfer) Credit
COST OF GRADUATION
Each applicant for graduation must pay a $20 non-refundable processing fee (or $45 if during the late fee period) per degree as part of the online graduation application.
Students wishing to participate in UVU graduation ceremonies (called Commencement & Convocations) may have additional costs in the following areas:
Medallions (Bachelor Degrees)
For more information on ceremony costs, view the Commencement web page or contact the Graduation Office.
HAVE I MET THE GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS?
Check your progress toward graduation by viewing your Wolverine Track in UVLink. Please contact your Academic Advisor or the Graduation Office for questions regarding the Wolverine Track audit.