About Off-Campus Housing
The Department of Off-Campus Housing exists to connect students to local student housing,
to provide resources for student success, and to support residential learning environments
that will help every student stay connected to the community and to Utah Valley University.
- We will constantly develop and maintain housing policies and procedures in order to
provide a positive off-campus living experience for students and the community.
- We will continuously seek to provide campus and community resources that will, in
turn, help each student succeed in school.
- We strive to establish strong relationships with various housing organizations and
individuals in order to better unify the university with the community.
- We deliver residential leadership opportunities for students so they can gain professional
skills that will help them gain solid employment opportunities in the future.
- We aspire to gain housing scholarships that will help create educational affordability,
which will aid student recipients financially and help them stay in school.
- We defend equal access housing and non-discrimination for all students at Utah Valley
University by promoting and supporting local ordinances and laws that uphold these
- Work to secure spaces and places of study for students throughout the housing community
so that students will strengthen their educational experiences at home, while attending
- We believe in securing meaningful, healthy relationships within each home by providing
professional conflict and mediation services to students and the local housing community.
- We seek to help each student feel welcome and safe within our community by working
closely with housing organizations to properly address issues surrounding community
and environmental safety.
- We promote service opportunities for students, through residential engagement, so
that students will become better citizens of their community.