UVU Tuition and Fees -
- Benefit eligible employees - UVU resident tuition and student fees are waived for the employee.
- Spouse and dependents - Resident tuition only is waived for the spouse and dependent children (unmarried, under age 26) of benefit eligible employees.
- Hourly Staff and Adjunct Faculty - May be eligible for tuition and student fee waivers. Refer to UVU policy 357 for details
Supplemental Insurance - Additional insurance options available through payroll deduction (employee pays 100% premiums).
- AFLAC - Cancer and hospital intensive care
- MetLife Auto and Home- Available through MetLife
- Long Term Care Insurance- Available through MedAmerica
- Legal Insurance - Available through Hyatt Legal Plans
Employee Assistance Program - UVU has partnered with Optum to offer an employee assistance program to help you manage life's challenges.
- Counseling Services
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Family Support
- Help with Relationships and more
To access the programs and create your customized profile, visit www.liveandworkwell.com, Company access code: UVU.
Leave is available to all full-time employees of Utah Valley University. Employees accrue sick and vacation leave throughout the calendar year. In addition to the accrued leave, employees receive paid time off for Holiday's throughout the year and access to a variety of other types of leave offered at UVU.