UVU Tuition and Fees -
- Benefit eligible employees - UVU resident tuition and student fees are waived for the employee.
- Spouse and dependents - Resident tuition only is waived for the spouse and dependent children (unmarried, under age 26) of benefit eligible employees.
- Hourly Staff and Adjunct Faculty - May be eligible for tuition and student fee waivers. Refer to UVU policy 357 for details
Supplemental Insurance - Additional insurance options available through payroll deduction (employee pays 100% premiums).
- AFLAC - Cancer and hospital intensive care
- MetLife Auto and Home- Available through MetLife
- Long Term Care Insurance- Available through MedAmerica
- Legal Insurance - Available through Hyatt Legal Plans
Employee Assistance Program - UVU has partnered with Optum to offer an employee assistance program to help you manage life's challenges.
- Counseling Services
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Family Support
- Help with Relationships and more
To access the programs and create your customized profile, visit www.liveandworkwell.com, Company access code: UVU.
- Annual (Vacation) Leave – Nonexempt and exempt benefit eligible staff employees accrue annual leave based on employment tenure (minimum of one day per full calendar month to a maximum of two days per full calendar month).
- Sick Leave - Nonexempt and exempt benefit eligible staff employees accrue sick leave at a rate of one day per full calendar month. Faculty accrue sick leave based on nine months and seven hour per day.
- Personal Leave - Nonexempt and exempt benefit eligible staff employees accrue two days of personal leave per year. Faculty accrue 1½ days of personal leave for each full academic semester worked.
- Holidays - Nonexempt and exempt benefit eligible staff employees receive 12 state and national holidays each year. Holidays and vacation periods for Faculty members are determined by the Institution's academic calendar. Refer to the PACE web page for the staff Holiday Schedule.
- Refer to UVU policy 361 for additional leave information.