For information on the 2014 Flu Shot Clinic including dates, times, and locations
and consent form please click here
. Please fill out the Flu Shot Consent form and bring with you to the clinic. For
questions on the Flu Shot Clinic please contact Cameron at Ext. 8983.
NEW EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE!
Available to employees enrolled in the University's medical plan
Program runs October 1, 2014 – April 30, 2015
$100 incentive for obtaining 800 wellness points!
Earn points by:
- Clinical Health Risk Assessment (100 points)
- Current Employees must complete by October 31st 2014 to be eligible for incentive.
- New Employees must complete within 60 days of hire to be eligible for incentive.
- Preventative Physical Exam (300 points)
- Action plans – wide range of topics (100 points each, up to 3)
- Flu Shot (100 points)
- Attend a Know Your Benefits Training (100 points)
- Participate in the “Get Moving” Challenge in March (100 points)
Please see here for more information and instructions on how to sign up.
Part-Time and Non-Benefited employees may participate in Student Wellness Programs - See the Student Health Services for information and upcoming events.
For questions please contact Cameron Evans at Ext. 8389