Orem Fitness Center:
Enrollment: 10/13/14 – 11/7/14 - New passes will begin 11/17/14 and run through 11/17/15
No late enrollments will be accepted no exceptions.
Price for the 2014-2015 year will be $60 per person.
Dependents: A HUSBAND AND/OR WIFE AND THEIR UNMARRIED LEGALLY DEPENDENT CHILDREN AGE 4-24 LIVING
IN THE HOME (MUST BE CLAIMED ON THEIR TAX FORMS).
Enrollment Fee Cards are located in the Benefits Office (BA-111). Enrollment forms
must be taken to the cashier’s office (South of One Stop) for payment. The enrollment form must be returned to the Benefits Office with the cashiers stamp
by 11/7/14 at 5:00 PM eligible for a pass, no exceptions.
Payment options include: PIN – based Debit Card, Check, Cash, or Credit (if you use
a credit card you will be assessed an additional $3 processing fee)
For questions, please contact Cameron Evans at Ext. 8389.
NEW EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE!
Available to employees enrolled in the University's medical plan
Program runs October 1, 2014 – April 30, 2015
$100 incentive for obtaining 800 wellness points!
Earn points by:
- Clinical Health Risk Assessment (100 points) - After you submit you are enrolled in the program.
- Current Employees must complete by October 31st 2014 to be eligible for incentive.
- New Employees must complete within 60 days of hire to be eligible for incentive.
- Preventative Physical Exam (300 points)
- Action plans – wide range of topics (100 points each, up to 3) - Can take up to 6 weeks for each plan.
- Flu Shot (100 points)
- Attend a Know Your Benefits Training (100 points) - Dates and times can be found under Training Opportunities located here.
- Participate in the “Get Moving” Challenge in March (100 points) - Will be held in March.
Please see here for more information and instructions on how to sign up.
Important: If you are participating in the employee wellness program and you did not receive
your flu shot at one of HR’s flu shot clinics, or you did not check in with the HR
representative you must provide proof of receiving the vaccine to receive the wellness
points for the flu shot.
Part-Time and Non-Benefited employees may participate in Student Wellness Programs - See the Wellness Programs for information and upcoming events.
For questions please contact Cameron Evans at Ext. 8389