|Grade||Department||Position type:||Position Number|
|33||4DB – Department not found||Full-time||A99121|
- Manage the purchase of all store inventory and supplies for the OAC.
- Ensure proper marketing and pricing of the rental and retail inventory.
- Maintain adequate margins to remain financially viable.
- Develop and refine store merchandise policies and procedures making appropriate parties aware of such.
- Organize and maintain a list of suppliers, company representatives, and contacts that can provide needed products or services to the university.
- Collaborate with other staff and supervisors to assure financial stability and proper adherence to university policy.
- Maintain inventory, ensuring availability of merchandise while making appropriate mark-downs.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Part-time, work-study and student workers.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Some evenings and overnight trips may be required.
- Ability to lead trips and travel as needed.
Graduation from an accredited institution with bachelor's degree in business, marketing, outdoor education or recreation management, or a related field with one year retail experience; OR any combination of education and experience totaling five years.
- Knowledge of outdoor recreation.
- Knowledge of retail operations relating to outdoor education and adventure resources.
- Knowledge of business management principles.
- Skills in leading a professional and productive team
- Ability to communicate orally and written to a diverse group.