Under the direction of the Sr. Director - MEP, the Advisor - Professional Business is a senior-level consultant who engages the CEO and top executive team to strategize, diagnose, create, and manage transformation plan.
|Grade||Department||Position type:||Position Number|
|42||3GA – Department not found||Full-time||A97990|
Manage and oversee overall plant operations including finance, manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, materials, quality assurance/control, human resources, and information systems.
Make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
May be required to meet certain certifications in field.
Familiar with a variety of manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures.
Ability to lead and direct others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor degree and 6 years experience in area of specialty and/or at least ten years experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, laws, and ethical considerations governing sponsored research and related matters.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in the formulation, negotiation, and establishment of complex, integrated contractual arrangements.
- Ability to lead and functionally supervise staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and direct others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Advanced informational research skills and working knowledge of the internet.
- Knowledge of legal implications of policies and practices.
- Ability to negotiate, develop, and implement legal strategies and solutions.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.