Under the direction of the Career and Technical Education Director, Coordinate and advise grant stakeholders on all activities related to the TAACCCT Cybersecurity Career Pathways compliance procedures. Coordinate training sessions for the grant program/project coordinators and interested stakeholders. Coordinate all aspects of TAACCT compliance reporting. Coordinate all aspects of University compliance reporting as it applies to the TAACCCT Cybersecurity Career Pathways and TAACCCT Consortium federal grants. Manage the budget/records of TAACCCT grants using appropriate transparency. Coordinate with department, college and university leaders to ensure federal program/project compliance and internal controls and transparency.
Position: Business Assistant II - CTE
|Grade||Department||Position type:||Position Number|
|14||2CD – Department not found||Full-time||A97404|
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
- Coordinates and processes the TAACCCT & CyberSecurity reports, including quarterly financial and submitting narratives to Department of Labor. 20%
- Coordinate, gather, and analyze data to determine outcomes of the project. Use the various data systems to track outcomes in a timely and adequate manner to determine success of the project 15%
- Coordinates the Department of Labor TAACCCT compliance verification reporting, working closely with the appropriate compliance stakeholders in related essential functions, including updating the TAACCCT tracking databases, certifying eligibility for purchases and expenditures. 15%
- Coordinates and advises TAACCCT stakeholders on daily activities related to TAACCCT Cybersecurity Career Pathways and TAACCCT Consortium federal compliance procedures, including the development of timely submission of federal compliance reports, budget/project reconciliations of grants and sub-grants and tracking data and evaluation efforts. 10%
- Establishes, develops and maintains appropriate internal controls and inventory processes regarding the TAACCCT Cybersecurity Career Pathways grant. 10%
- Manages incoming e-mail on a daily basis, evaluation factulty, department, and Technical College issues and responding with appropriate information as well as responds to calls and requests related to TAACCCT & CyberSecurity Grant issues and concerns. 10%
- Advises and trains employees, staff, faculty and students on university, state and federal compliances pertaining to TAACCCT, CyberSecurity, & DOL guidelines. 10%
- Assists in resolving issues regarding grant deliverables & timelines and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. 10%
Special Requirements of the Position:
- Willingness to work extra hours in a day/week when warranted.
Graduation from an accredited institution with an associate degree and 3 years of experience or a combination of education, skills and experience related to the duties totaling 5 years.
- Knowledge of internal control procedures and accountability practices related to academic grants and university policy.
- Knowledge of Department of Labor compliance reporting and compliance guidelines.
- Knowledge of office equipment, computer programs and current financial reports.
- Skills in effective communication, public speaking, and rapport-building, organization and maintenance of effective records management and information systems.
- Ability to apply effective general principles to specific conditions and policies.
- Ability to follow written/oral procedures and instructions and deal with the public effectively and courteously.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the position.