Under the direction of the Campus Connection/Post Office Manager, the Supervisor of Campus Connection will assist with deposits of daily monies and complete monthly billing and statements. As well as supervising part-time employees to ensure work is being handled in a professional and polite manner.
Position: Supervisor for Campus Connection/Box Office
|Grade||Department||Position type:||Position Number|
|4DC – Department not found||Part-time|
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
- Provide quality customer service to students, staff, faculty, and community members using the services of UVU.
- Sell bus passes and tickets; take deposits for the UV OneCard; balance cash drawer daily; generate ID cards for students, staff, and faculty.
- Provide clients with information about the programs and services of the University and provide information and location of campus events.
- Assist in updating website information; kook-up information on the Student Information System; understand the US Postal regulations, policies, procedures, and services.
- Assists with deposits of daily monies, complete monthly billing, and complete and send month-end reports.
- Facilitate Campus Connection Training Meetings and maintain and update training manuals, as well as handles the day to day operations of Campus Connection.
- Assists manager in maintaining updated pricing information in UVU Pay POS for current products and services.
- Manages the set up of Box Office tickets, scheduling staff, and reconciliation.
- Organizes the Lost and Found and assist individuals in locating items.
- Provides information about events, programs and services at UVU.
- Assists in creation of necessary forms for Campus Connection.
- Organizes Campus Connection inventory and supplies.
- Assist the Campus Connection/Post Office manager and assistant manager as requested.
- Supervise and coach part-time employees.
Special Requirements of the Position:
- Hours are negotiable. Tentative hours are 9am-3pm. Flexible hours, may need to cover other shifts in evening.
- Must be on-call for Box Office evening and weekend hours.
Graduation from an accredited institution with an associate's degree and one year of experience related to the summary of duties; OR any combination of education and/or experience related to the summary of duties totaling three years.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite helpful, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of the US Postal Service Regulations.
- Ability to supervise and coach part-time employees.
- Ability to manage money and make deposits.
- Abililty to used the following software: Sungard Banner: Blackboard Transact System, Datacard ID Works, Lenel ID Credentials, UTA Activation website, and UVU Pay POS System
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the position.