Under the direction of the Vice President - Student Affairs, the Associate Vice President - Enrollment Management will provide leadership and support the University's commitment to an academic community dedicated to excellence in engaged learning, community engagement, university student experience and resource development and efficiencies.
|Grade||Department||Position type:||Position Number|
|E||4BA – Department not found||Full-time||A99038|
- Implement UVU's comprehensive strategic enrollment management program which includes the successful collaboration between One Stop Student Service Center, Prospective Student Services, Web-Based Student Recruitment Marketing, University Marketing, Institutional Research, and Academic Affairs.
- Direct the strategic planning of recruitment efforts to enhance UVU's image and the likelihood of enrolling highly academically prepared students.
- Implement strategic retention programs designed to assist students in persisting to graduation.
- Analyze enrollment and retention issues and opportunities for potential implementation at UVU.
- Determine appropriate utilization of departmental space for professional offices and support staff.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs and services through quality improvement benchmarks.
- Direct the strategic planning and implementation of quality initiatives for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Approve program changes, updates, and modifications in the scope and nature of services.
- Develop annual budgets and funding reallocation requests. Provide fiscal oversight and management for division budgets including grants, for assigned programs and departments.
- Chair and serve on university and community advisory councils related to job responsibilities.
- Collaborate with executive administration, Deans, Department Chairs, and other campus leaders to ensure quality services and programs for students and community members.
- Seek alternative funding sources, including federal and private grants, to secure additional funding for assigned areas and programs.
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Administrative Support IV, Grade 13, Nonexempt
- Web Developer, Grade 32, Exempt
- Area Technician, Grade 34, Exempt
- Director, Grade 43, Exempt
- Senior Director, Grade 50, Exempt
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master, (doctorate preferred), of Educational Leadership, Public Policy, Business, Behavioral/Science, Educational Psychology, Social Work or other related field. Ten years of progressive experience including supervision or personnel, budget management and strategic planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of administrative organization, methods of control, and organizational planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of marketing, public relations, program assessment and evaluation, federal grant programs, extended community outreach services, and student advising.
- Knowledge of research methods and statistical report preparation and writing.
- Effective Human relations including communications, problem-solving, decision-making, and interviewing skills.
- Knowledge of trends in assessment, demographics, effective recruitment and retention of adult students.
- Knowledge of FERPA, GRAMA and other state/national laws and regulations regarding student confidentiality of data within the Student Information System (BANNER).
- Knowledge of technology and effective strategic planning skills to integrate enterprise systems to advance Student Affairs.