Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, public administration, marketing, advertising, physical education, recreation management or a related field; OR a four years of experience related to the summary of duties described.
- Knowledge of budgetary and financial processes & procedures as they relate to entertainment and sporting events ticketing.
- Ability to manage an automated ticket office.
- Ability to manage and supervise a staff.
- Interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision making skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Skill in report writing and record keeping .
- Ability to meet and deal with the public