Under the supervision of the Web Resource Services Director, oversee and evaluate the development of graphics, design, and multimedia used on the Web; manage and interpret needs and solutions for graphics, design and multimedia production; implement graphics, design, and multimedia solutions. Manage design consistency throughout the web site. Coordinate and collaborate print design into web and vice versa.
|Grade||Department||Position type:||Position Number|
|35||5EA – Department not found||Full-time||A97867|
- Design and create UVU web sites for the university administration, departments, and programs.
- Help maintain the UVU brand. Contribute to the production of the online alumni magazine and other University Marketing materials.
- Help maintain the university web site and all supplemental sites associated with uvu.edu.
- Ensure public website and pages within are aesthetically appealing, yet fully functional.
- Conveys brand and messages clearly, efficiently and effectively for all audiences.
Graduation from an accredited institution with an associate's degree in web design plus three years of experience related to the summary of duties; OR any combination of post high school education and/or experience related to the summary of duties totaling five years.
- Knowledge of web design and the creative process.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Skill in the use of computers and related software applications including, PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, WISYWIG, CMS, and publishing platforms on a Mac and PC platform.
- Interpersonal, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to create quality web sites and UX/UI design.
- Ability to produce professional illustrations by hand and on the computer.
- Ability to use motion graphic software and examples of motion graphics.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and archive files and records.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.