Student Employee Expectations
|The goal of Student-HR at UVU is to provide quality, professional and meaningful work experience for students while supporting their overall success at Utah Valley University.|
Expectations for all UVU student employees:
- Perform consistently, efficiently, and with integrity.
- Report to work at the time scheduled, meet given deadlines, and work in a professional manner.
- Notify the supervisor as soon as possible when illness or emergency prevents attendance at work.
- Report any concerns or problems to supervisor.
- Work for the agreed duration of the assigned job. Notify supervisor (preferably two weeks) when unforeseen circumstances require leaving a student job.
- Act in accordance with all UVU policies and procedures.