- The Global Spotlight program provides an international and multicultural focus on
a specific country or region. These experiences are shared university-wide with co-curricular
and community outreach programming.
- The New York Times Global Review is a weekly gathering of lively and critical discussion about current
events covered in The New York Times.
- Utah International Higher Education Summit
Global/Intercultural Requirement (G/I)
- Connects faculty and students with G/I requirement resources and opportunities by
providing training and assessment services for the G/I program and leadership for
all G/I university initiatives.
- G/I Faculty Institute
International Study Programs (ISP)
- ISP maintains a support, guidance, and preparation infrastructure for faculty, staff,
and students who desire international education experiences, including internships
and exchanges. ISP helps create and coordinate academically rigorous, faculty-led
study abroad programs.
- While working with donors and others, ISP communicates needs to secure funds and financial
aid. ISP then provides a process for awarding and disseminating funds and helps students
apply for available scholarships.
- Annual Advisor Essay Contest
- Annual International Photo Contest
- Travel Safety/Security and Insurance