- Additional Information
- Internship Forms
As the main connection, influence, and academic role model of UVU students, the most successful way in which internship opportunities will become known to the students is through the faculty. Below are some ways in which you can participate in encouraging internships in your department.
- Announce an “Internship Opportunity of the Week” to classes
- Post internship success stories on the office door, information board, or department website
- Add department internship information to syllabus
- Encourage internship involvement when assisting or advising students
- Include internship subject matter in the overall curriculum
- Encourage students to use the UV Job Board to search for internships and career positions
- Add the department’s internship information/philosophy into academic plans
- Have former students return and report about internship and career experiences
- Ask Internship Services staff to do an Internship Spotlight or full presentation in your class to inform students about internship opportunities
For additional suggestions or assistance with increasing internship participation in your department, please call (801) 863-6589 or email email@example.com.