"A Journal of Interdisciplinary Thought"
Intersections is an academic journal sponsored by UVU's Integrated Studies Department. It provides exemplary students from multiple disciplines the opportunity to publish in a peer-edited journal. Intersections is written, edited, and designed by UVU students and published each Spring.
• Submissions should include a short statement (no more than 300 words) demonstrating the interdisciplinary nature of the work.
• Submissions may include artwork, poetry, creative non-fiction, or essays.
• There is no limit on the number of submissions by authors.
• Written submissions are limited to 4,500 words, exclusive of the bibliography.
• Because this is an interdisciplinary journal, authors may use any citation style appropriate to their discipline.
• The submission deadline for 2014 is February 15th.
Publication in Intersections is competitive. Publication decisions by the editorial staff shall be final.
For more information, or to submit an article or other work for consideration, contact the editorial staff at: 2014Intersections@gmail.com.