UVU on iTunes U
Download course content, lectures and other UVU-related media from iTunes. You can
play it on your computer, iPod or iPad.
Visit UVU on iTunes U
To access public content go to the iTunes store then to iTunes U. Find "Universities
& Colleges." There you will find Utah Valley University listed and can select content from the University.
To access non-public content, use the UVLink channel.
With iTunes U Course Manager, instructors can now:
- Use the new roster to manage student enrollment for their private courses. From the
roster they can share the course enroll code or shortcut link with their students
and approve which students can enroll in their course.
- Send a request to affiliate their account with your institution. This will allow them
to submit courses for publishing on your iTunes U site.
- Make copies of their courses by clicking Duplicate in the dashboard.
For more information, see iTunes U Course Manager Help or read the Course Creation Guidelines.
iTunes U Public Site Manager
- The reports manager page now displays activity by country as well as top collections
and top courses.
For more information, see Using the reports manager.
With the iTunes U app, students can now:
- Take notes while listening to an audio track or watching a video from a course. Notes
are saved to a specific time in the audio or video for easy reference.
- Use the new search feature to search within posts, assignments, notes, and materials.
- Share their iTunes U courses using Twitter, Mail, and Messages.
To learn more about Apple's iTunes U program, please visit their website. If there are questions or problems, please email email@example.com.