Computer Lab FAQs
- Why are the boxes to select the reservation time grayed out or unclickable?
- The request date is closer than 5 days away. Contact Emily Bullough to make this reservation.
- How do I get help with the podium?
- How do I add software to the lab computers?
- What if I have more students then there are seats?
- It is a fire hazard to overcrowd the room. You will need to book both LI 207 and LI
206 and remove the wall or book a different lab on campus.
- How do I remove the wall dividing LI 206 and LI 207?
- Can I bring food into the lab?
- These rooms are food free.
- How do I find out which librarian is teaching my class?
- Once the reservation has been accepted contact Emily Bullough or you may review the reservation in the scheduling software to see who's name is
- Who do I contact if I am interested in having a librarian cover different topics?