Library Computer Use
Last Update: February 5, 2014
- UVU students can log into the Library computers using their UVID number and password.
- Non-students may use the Library computers. Non-student will be logged in as a guest
after signing the register at the Reference Desk.
- Library computers are primarily for research purposes. Library staff and tech aides
have the right to evaluate and prioritize computer use during high-demand periods,
including declining to give access to non-UVU students.
- The Library enforces the campus computing guidelines (see sections 441 to 460 at http://www.uvu.edu/policies/officialpolicy/).
- Guests may request a 2 hour log in at the Reference Desk.
- Students have priority over guests for computer access. During peak usage times, guests
will be asked to return.