Distance Education Policies
Last Update: May 18, 2009
Library services are available to off-campus UVU students and faculty who do not live,
work, or attend classes in Utah Valley.
- Students must be enrolled in a UVU distance education degree program or credit course.
This includes those in concurrent enrollment programs.
- Faculty can request services for UVU distance education courses, curriculum, or education-related
- On-campus instructors (in Orem) can request services for designing and teaching distance
education classes and integrating Library services into the curriculum.
Off-campus courses are defined as those delivered outside of the Orem Campus. Individuals
must be attending/teaching classes via:
- UVU's Continuing Education and Extension Centers
- Satellite, ED-NET, and Internet-delivered classes
- Independent Studies
More information about Library services for Distance Students can be found on our
Distance Education page.