Electronic Reserve Guidelines for Faculty
Last Update: June 13, 2012
- Submit reserve items in advance
- All items are processed on a first come first serve basis. Due to the volume of items we receive at the beginning of the semester, it is advised that you submit your readings, syllabi and other course materials as early as possible to ensure that they are available to your students when needed.
- Make sure your copies are clean, clear, and not double sided.
- Please make sure your copies are free of black edges. We are able to scan an item more quickly if we do not have to cut, crop, and recopy the readings ourselves. Clear copies insure that the file size will remain small enough for students to download from home.
- All reserve items must have the original title page and copyright page.
- Readings can be put on Electronic Reserve for 1 semester only without copyright permission. Documents that need to be put on reserve for 2 or more semesters need copyright clearance.
- Reserve request form is required
- All ERES pages are archived at the end of each semester.