ID PolicyLast Update: August 23, 2012
- For current UVU students, faculty, and staff, their UVU ID card serves as a library
card. UVU ID is always required for check out.
- In the event that a student, faculty, or staff member does not have his or her UVU
ID card, they may present a government-issed ID card such as a driver's license.
- UVU ID must be present:
- If the patron is not registered in the Library database.
- If the patron's record has expired.
- In order to either create a new account or renew an existing account, students must
provide proof of their current association with UVU, i.e. receipt of tuition payment
from the cashier's office or a copy of their class schedule from UVLink, in addition
to their UVU ID card.
- Community and alumni patrons must register with the UVU Library by providing a valid
address, phone number, and email address. Community and alumni patrons must always
present a valid photo ID in order to check out materials.
- Individuals presenting a valid card from another academic library in Utah or Nevada
ay borrow materials from the UVU Library. The card must have the name of the individual
presenting it. These patrons (UALC patrons) must register with the UVU Library by
providing a valid address, phone number, and email address.