Media Viewing Room Policy
Guidelines for Library viewing room use are as follows:
- Maintain appropriate public behavior
- Capacity: 2 -6 people. Not intended for single occupancy. Individuals should use viewing
stations on the second floor.
- Groups without media viewing needs should schedule a group study room on the third,
fourth, or fifth floor.
- The room's equipment must be in use in order to occupy room.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum to avoid interrupting the surrounding study environment.
Keep door closed when in use. Rooms are not soundproofed.
- Food purchased off campus (such as pizza) is not allowed in media viewing rooms. No
- Rooms must be scheduled using our online scheduling software. You may schedule up
to two, two-hour blocks for a total of four hours in any 24 hour period.
- The Library is not responsible for unattended items.
- If a reserved study room remains unoccupied within 15 minutes of the reservation,
the room will become available on a first come, first served basis.
Equipment available in the media viewing rooms includes the following:
- Hi-definition widescreen television
- Surround sound
- Blu-Ray, DVD, and VHS player