Seminar Room Procedures and Protocols
These guidelines apply to the Library's seminar rooms on the fifth floor. Our seminar
rooms are equipped with an instructor's podium with DVD, VHS, and Blu-Ray Player,
and a projector. Each room also includes tables and seating for 24 people.
- If you wish to reserve a seminar room, please contact Emily Bullough (801) 863-7421.
- Events must be Library appropriate.
- The Library reserves the right to reject requests for seminar rooms.
- The door must be kept closed during use.
- If moved, furniture must be returned to its original position.
- Groups may order light refreshments or box lunches from Dining Services. Events with
buffets or other food need to be scheduled with campus scheduling for the Timpanogos
or Lakeview rooms.
- In the event of a cancellation, please notify Emily Bullough as soon as possible (801) 863-7421.