Seminar Room PolicyLast Updated: June 17, 2009
This policy applies to the Library's seminar rooms on the second and fifth floors.
Our seminar rooms are equipped with an instructor's podium with DVD, VHS, and Blu-Ray
Player, and a projector. Each room also includes tables and seating for 24 people.
- If you wish to reserve a seminar room, please contact Ben Wilson(801) 863-8423.
- Events must be Library appropriate.
- The Library reserves the right to reject requests for seminar rooms.
- The door must be kept closed during use.
- If moved, furniture must be returned to its original position.
- Groups may order light refreshments or box lunches from Dining Services. Events with
buffets or other food need to be scheduled with campus scheduling for the Timpanogos
or Lakeview rooms.
- In the event of a cancellation, please notify Ben Wilson as soon as possible (801) 863-8423.