Seminar Room Protocols
These protocols apply to the Library's seminar rooms on the fifth floor. Our seminar
rooms are equipped with an instructor's podium with DVD, VHS, and Blu-Ray Player,
and a projector. Each room also includes tables and seating for 24 people.
- If you wish to reserve a seminar room, please contact Emily Bullough (801) 863-7421.
- Events must be Library appropriate.
- The Library reserves the right to reject requests for seminar rooms.
- The door must be kept closed during use.
- If moved, furniture must be returned to its original position.
- Groups may order light refreshments or box lunches from Dining Services. Events with
buffets or other food need to be scheduled with campus scheduling for the Timpanogos
or Lakeview rooms.
- In the event of a cancellation, please notify Emily Bullough as soon as possible (801) 863-7421.