Study Room Guidelines
Last Update: October 25, 2012
The UVU Library has 29 study rooms. The primary purpose of these rooms is to support
Library classes, functions, meetings, and programs and are available for use by members
of the university campus.
Guidelines for Library study rooms are as follows:
- The Library is not responsible for unattended items.
- The study rooms may be reserved using our online scheduling software. Students and groups are limited to one reservation totaling no more than four hours
per twenty-four hour period.
- Reservations that exceed four hours will be deleted. This includes reservations made
by members of the same group for blocks of time larger than four hours. Reservations
- Reservations may be made up to four days in advance.
- Groups have priority over individuals. Individuals must defer to groups.
- Noise levels must be kept to a minimum so as not to interrupt the study environment.
Offenders may be asked to leave. Study Room doors must also remain closed to minimize
- In the event that a study room is not claimed by the reservation holder within 15
minutes of the beginning of their reservation, the room will become available on a
first come, first served basis to any group.
- Group study names should follow common decency standards. Reservations with inappropriate
names will be deleted.