Schedule a group study roomThe Library has 29 Group Study Rooms located throughout the building. Group Study Rooms can seat two to four students and the Large Group Study Rooms can handle up to 10. Media viewing rooms are also available on the second floor (use policy).
Before you schedule one of these rooms, read our use policy.
- Priority is given to groups.
- Students and groups may only reserve a room for up to four hours per 24 hour period.
- Rooms may only be reserved up to four days in advance.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation, your reservation is not complete.
- Food purchased off campus (such as pizza) is not allowed in the study rooms.
- In the event that a room is not claimed by the reservation holder within 15 minutes of the beginning of their reservation, the room will become available on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, see our study room policy and building use policy.
To cancel a reservation, click here. You will need the confirmation number to cancel your reservation.