Schedule a group study roomThe Library has 29 Group Study Rooms located throughout the building. Group Study
Rooms can seat two to four students and the Large Group Study Rooms can handle up
to 10. Media viewing rooms are also available on the second floor (use policy).
Before you schedule one of these rooms, read our use policy.
Reservations that do not comply with these guidelines will be deleted. Group study
names should follow common decency standards. Reservations with inappropriate names
will be deleted.
- Priority is given to groups.
- Students and groups may only reserve a room for up to four hours per 24 hour period.
- Rooms may only be reserved up to four days in advance.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation, your reservation is not complete.
- Food purchased off campus (such as pizza) is not allowed in the study rooms.
- In the event that a room is not claimed by the reservation holder within 15 minutes
of the beginning of their reservation, the room will become available on a first come,
first served basis.
- Group study rooms must be vacated 15 minutes before closing.
For more information, see our study room policy and building use policy.To cancel a reservation, click here. You will need the confirmation number to cancel your reservation.