- Create a short annotated bibliography on a topic
- Find an article in American Psychologist and evaluate it.
- Find a book on a topic and evaluate it.
- Create a citation for a specific article.
- Create a short bibliography on a topic.
- When do you know you have trustworthy information?
- What makes a good research question?
- Evaluate a journal to determine its scholarly value.
- What are some common problems with citation?
- What are some things you would look for when evaluating a source?
- Why are citations important?
- Why is it important to use scholarly sources? Why can't I just use Google or Wikipedia?
- Why use library databases and not just Google?