HOW TO USE MathLab Online* Follow the link to MathLab Online on the top right of this page
* Log in to the whiteboard using your UV ID and email address. If you are not a UVU student, enter your school name instead of UV ID.
* Meet one-on-one with a tutor by clicking on the "Join Live Tutorial" button -- the icon with the "Enter" key
* Click on the "Join Live Tutorial" button for "Math"
* Click on "Ask a Question"
* Write your question on the whiteboard, click on "Submit Your Question"
* The tutor will join you on the board for a live, one-on-one tutorial session, and answer your question
Click this link to watch a YouTube video overview of MathLab Online (which is referred to as NetTutor in the video)
ALSO... Take a few minutes and check out MathLab Online's other features:* LIVE CLASS: Meet your classmates online for a group discussion.
* CHAT & TUTORIAL ARCHIVES: Review past live tutoring sessions for immediate answers to your questions after hours.
* ONLINE MANUAL: Find answers to any questions you have about using the whiteboard.