Baccalaureate degree holders with both business and non-business majors may apply
for either the full-time or part-time program. (International applicants whom require
a student visa, please see International Application webpage for additional application steps.) Applicants must submit all of the following
to the Woodbury School of Business before they will be considered for admission:
- Complete the application online.
- Remit a nonrefundable $45 application fee.
- Forward all official university transcripts.
- Respond to the two admission essay questions.
Please write concise and detailed responses to the following questions. (Limit the
response to 500 words one page per question.)
- How does completing an MBA relate to your career and life goals?
- Your application presents ample information about you to the admissions committee.
What would you like the committee to know about you that is not reflected elsewhere
in your application materials?
- Submit a current resume that includes educational background and professional work
- Provide three letters of recommendation. Applicants have two options for submitting letters of recommendation:
- You can ask your recommenders to write a traditional letter of recommendation and
submit it by mail or email.
- You can ask your recommenders to fill out an electronic letter of recommendation form.
You will be asked to submit their name and email address when you are filling out
the online application. After you submit your application for admission, emails will
be sent to recommenders directing them to a website where they may fill out an electronic
- Send official GMAT test scores. GMAT registration is available at www.mba.com.
* Submit TOEFL scores with a minimum score of 79 for the Internet-based test. This is only for applicants
for whom English is a second language and who have not earned a degree in the U.S.
The first priority application deadline for fall 2014 is February 1, 2014 and the
second priority application deadline is April 1, 2014. Any applications received after
April 1 will be accepted on applications on as needed rolling admission basis.