UVU Application for International MBA Graduate Students
Before you apply, know this:
- International students whom require a student visa can apply for the full-time MBA
- The application for international graduate MBA students includes additional requirements, fees, and filling out a paper application.
- All documentation, including transcripts, must be original (no copies or facsimile).
- The application deadline is March 1.
Step by step instructions for international
student to apply to UVU MBA
Submit Your Completed Application and Supporting Documentation
- Complete the International MBA Application and print it out for submission.
- Pay the Graduate Application Fee of $145 by check or money order (payable to Utah Valley University).
- Submit all official College Transcripts. International transcripts must be evaluated
by an approved Foreign Transcript Evaluator
- Respond to the two Admission Essay questions, below with concise and detailed responses (Limit the response to 500 words
one page per question):
- How does completing an MBA relate to your career and life goals?
- What would you like the committee to know about you that is not reflected elsewhere
in your application materials?
- Send official GMAT test scores to Utah Valley University. GMAT registration is available here.
- Submit a current résumé that includes educational background and professional work experience.
- Provide three letters of recommendation. You can ask your recommendors to write a letter of recommendation and submit it by
mail or email to the address below.
- Submit TOEFL or IELTS English Proficiency Exam scores with a minimum score of 79 (TOEFL) for the Internet-based
test or 7.5 (IELTS). This is only for applicants for whom English is a second language
and who have not earned a degree in the U.S.
- A copy of your Passport.
- An interview may be required as a part of the application process.