UVU MBA Application for International Graduate Students
Additional information as you begin your application:
- International students who require a student visa may apply for the Full-time MBA
- The "Application for International Graduate Students - MBA" includes additional requirements, fees, and filling out a paper application.
- All submitted documents must be original, except for copy of passport.
- Application deadline is April 1st.
Steps to complete the International Graduate Student application for an MBA.
The following items must accompany the application.
- Print out and complete the MBA Application for International Graduate Admission.
- Application Fee of $145 (U.S. funds) paid by check or money order. Payable to Utah Valley University.
- Respond to the two essay questions below. Concise and detailed response should be limited to 500 words, one page per question.
- How does completing an MBA relate to your career and life goals?
- Your application presents a variety of information about you to the admissions committee.
What additional information would you like to share that demonstrates your potential
for success in the program?
- All official college transcripts. International transcripts must be evaluated by an approved Foreign Transcript Evaluator.
For details, visit http://www.uvu.edu/transfer/info/index.html.
- Three professional letters of recommendation. Letters may be sent from the recommender directly to the MBA office at email@example.com. A traditional letter of recommendation may be submitted by mail to the address below.
- Current resume that includes educational background and professional work experience.
- Evidence of potential for success in the MBA program, which may be provided with either a GMAT score or a professional portfolio.
- GMAT. Send official GMAT test scores. (GMAT registration is available at www.mba.com). The GMAT may be waived based on cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher and an interview
with an MBA committee member.
- Professional Portfolio. The portfolio may include details of professional experience, samples of academic
work, and case analysis provided by the MBA office. A PDF version or an online portfolio
may be submitted. (Contact the MBA office for details).
- Submit TOEFL or IELTS scores. This is only for applicants for whom English is a second language AND who have not
earned a degree in the U.S. Minimum score requirements: TOEFL of 79 or IELTS of 7.5.
- Copy of your passport.
- Affidavit of Support. Department of Homeland Security Form I-134. To be completed by the person who will
be providing money for tuition, fees, and living expenses. Original bank statement
must be included. If student will be self-sponsoring, student must provide letter
from their bank showing the required amount on deposit under the student’s name. ALL
FINANCIAL SUPPORT DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH AND SHOW AMOUNTS IN U.S. FUNDS.
- An interview may be required as a part of the application process.
Submit Your Completed Application and Supporting Documentation