UVU Application for International MBA Graduate Students
International students whom require a student visa can apply for the full-time MBA program. The application for international graduate MBA students includes additional requirements, fees, and filling out a paper application. All documentation, including transcripts, must be original (no copies or facsimile). The application deadline is March 1. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the MBA Office at (801) 863-5504. You can also contact UVU's International Admissions Office at email@example.com.
1.Complete the International MBA Application and print it out for submission.
2. Pay the Graduate Application Fee of $145 by check or money order (payable to Utah Valley University).
3. Submit all official College Transcripts. International transcripts must be evaluated by an approved Foreign Transcript Evaluator: (http://www.uvu.edu/transfer/info/index.html.)
4. Respond to the two Admission Essay questions, below:
Please write concise and detailed responses to the following questions. (Limit the response to 500 words one page per question.)
- How does completing an MBA relate to your career and life goals?
- What would you like the committee to know about you that is not reflected elsewhere in your application materials?
5. Send official GMAT test scores to Utah Valley University. GMAT registration is available at www.mba.com.
6. Submit a current resume that includes educational background and professional work experience.
7. Provide three letters of recommendation. You can ask your recommendors to write a letter of recommendation and submit it by mail or email to the address below.
8. Submit TOEFL or IELTS English Proficiency Exam scores with a minimum score of 79 (TOEFL) for the Internet-based test or 7.5 (IELTS). This is only for applicants for whom English is a second language and who have not earned a degree in the U.S.
9. A copy of your Passport.
10. An interview may be required as a part of the application process.
Send the completed application and supporting documentation by email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail:
Utah Valley University
Woodbury School of Business
Graduate Studies, MS 146
800 West University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058-5999
Upon acceptance into the MBA program the following items will be required in order to issue an I-20.
1. The Affidavit of Support for an International Student at Utah Valley University. To be completed by the person who will be providing money for tuition, fees and living expenses, with an original bank statement or Tax return attached. Please note: If you are sponsoring yourself you will need to provide a letter from your bank showing the needed amount on deposit under your name. ALL FINANCIAL SUPPORT PAPERS MUST BE IN ENGLISH, SHOWING AMOUNTS IN U.S. DOLLARS.
2. Copy of your Passport.
Please note: The U.S. Department of Homeland Security now requires the completion of Form I-901 and a fee remittance of $200.00 prior to your appointment for a Visa. This form and instructions are included when the student I-20 is issued.